When to use a licensed electrician
- ensure electrical work is safe and code compliant.
- buying or renting a home/premises
- starting a building/construction
- renovation/addition to home or premises
- when power has been disconnected from a premises for more than one year.
- temproray installation for construction and special events.
- periodic inspection of buildings which has been wired for over five years.
- after a fire or disaster.
- It is prudent to use a licensed electrician for your solar system installations.
- Proper Earthing is critical for your safety when adding/updating electrical installations.
- Commercial and Industrial customers ensure that your load is balanced between phases.
- For your safety always use the services of a licensed electrician.
- Preventative and predictive maintenance is critical for the efficient operation of Commercial and Industrial installations.
- Always have your licensed electrician consult the various government agencies (J.P.S. , etc.) before the commencement of any electrical projects.
For further info contact board of examiners, GEI and MSTEM.